Sunday, May 13, 2012

Josh Mantle Hamilton

Holy pudding!  
Have you seen the tear he is on?  
If you haven't you are living under a rock.  
Hamilton's #'s are on triple crown pace.
402 Avg
18 Hr
41 Rbi
30 Runs
1.334 OPS

I don't think anything screams Triple Crown quite like a stomach tattoo.


Here is the bad-ass equivalent of Josh Hamilton circa 1956.

Mickey mantle always said he was too drunk to remember his MVP, Triple Crown winning '56 season.  
"I only smoke when I drink.  I smoke a lot." - Mickey Mantle

Baseball writers are in a fury talking about the potential of the first triple crown in decades.  It's only logical to conclude, writers and fans alike are hoping for a Mantlesque relapse by Hamilton.  Knock em back and knock em out Josh.  Just lay off Mr. Brownstone.  Last time I checked heroine limits baseball abilities. 


1 comment: